Teaching Today – How to Make Breakfast Food That You Can Never Resist
Oats and purple sweet potatoes are a perfect match because they can not only fight cancer, but they can lose weight while being healthy. Amy, you quickly follow suit!
Required material –
Purple Sweet Potato – 2 (Take it clean slices)
Instant Oatmeal – 20g
Milk – 250ml
Water – 100g
Cooking steps —
- Purple sweet potato steamed.
- After the purple sweet potato was steamed, put it in a blender, pour 1/3 of the milk, and beat it into a purple potato paste.
- Then pour 100g of water in the pot and wait until the water is boiled before putting oatmeal.
- When boiled again, pour the purple potato paste together with half of the remaining milk into the pan and stir them evenly.
- After that, you can pour oatmeal purple potato paste into the cup.
- Then pour the remaining milk and sprinkle some oatmeal on the purple potato paste and you’re done!